Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello!

This is my blog for getting fit! I will fill it with tips, tricks, advice, recipes, workouts, links and a lot more to inspire you, excite you, and keep you motivated with your fitness goals. I know that we all have crazy busy lives and have only a little time here and there to focus on ourselves. There are a lot of diets out there, a lot of false claims of miracle weight loss, a lot of gimmicks. I have spent the last 5 years of my life sorting though all of these so that I can give you the real deal. I'm a certified personal trainer and nutritionist with NASM. Fitness and health are my passions and I hope that this blog is helpful for you! if you have any questions or comments please email me at fitnesswithsummer@gmail.com

Let Get Fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment